Trendy Contemporary Allure with Asian Twist for Cosmopolitan Ladies - 100% Handmade 925 Sterling Earrings with Chinese Red Agate
~ Featuring ~
* ELEGANTLY HANDMADE: Handmade piece by piece, no factory mass production - 100% finely crafted by highly skilled artisans from Beijing in China
* ETHICALLY SOURCED: We directly partner with and source all our products from genuine local artisans - each purchase is a unique chance to help our social mission to improve the livelihood of marginalized ethnic minorities and preserve their cultural heritage
* MATERIAL: Top Quality 925 Sterling Silver with Exquisite Red Agate. V1: 2 x 0.3 inch, 3g , V2: 1.6 x 0.3 inch, 3.3g - Comes with Certificate of Identification issued by Chinese National Jewelry Inspection and Certificate Center
* EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP COMBINING TRADITION AND INNOVATION: Uniquely handcrafted using traditional carving art and/or enamelling technique from Ancient Chinese cultural heritage - A tribute to the past Imperial splendour in unique modern style
* FASHIONABLE CONTEMPORARY APPEAL WITH ORIENTAL FLAVOUR: Sleek far eastern design with lucky floral elements / Chinese characters / bats uniquely enriched with hypnotizing red agate - Enhance your worldwide chic statement with authentic oriental aptitude!
These beautiful earrings radiate authentic Chinese vibes to convey faraway charm to your fashion statements. Exclusively handcrafted by Beijing jewel makers from 925 sterling silver, they feature an eye-catchy drop design, displaying delicate bats/waterlily/Chinese character patterns symbolising happiness/luck, further embellished with uniquely oriental enamel floral decoration, to support a stunning red agate as a further wish of health and prosperity. Put some red lipstick on and wear it with tied-up hair on dark high-waisted midi skirts to wow your admirers.
Chinese Red Agate: a Long-Lasting Chinese Heritage
Each beautiful jewel is handcrafted by fine artisans in Beijing using exclusive Sichuan red agate reinterpreting the style of Qing Palace jewelry in an original contemporary key.
Unlike other common types of agate, red agate locally known as Nanhong agate is extremely rare and thus very precious, It can only be found today in China, especially in Yunnan and Sichuan province. Nanhong agate has been known since Western Han Dynasty (200 BC) and was very appreciated in royal courts under Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), where it was used to carve jewelry and decorative objects. Nanhong Agate is particularly cherished because of its intense red, a colour traditionally regarded as symbol of prosperity in Chinese culture.
Today, agate has become increasingly rare due to the progressive exhaustion of sources.
Item number: XJHTY925CYEH106
Measurements: V1: 2 x 0.3 inch, 3g , V2: 1.6 x 0.3 inch, 3.3g
Material: 925 Sterling Silver and Red Agate
Care instructions: Red Agate is very delicate. Do not rub against hard surfaces, keep away from chemicals to avoid corrosion and avoid continuous exposure to sunlight. Wipe it with a soft cloth after wearing and store it in a box. To remove sturdier stains, use soft brush with light soap and water. As jade naturally contains water, keep it in an area of humidity to prevent over-drying.
Help Us to Help!
With this purchase you contribute to our great cause! Interact China is a social enterprise committed to improve the livelihood of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserve their cultural heritage by promoting their products worldwide. We travel around China and Southeast Asia to work directly with the local artisans and bring their beautiful handicrafts directly to your door. Thank you for supporting us!